Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

I am going to join my friend Erin in Truthful Tuesday! It's time to confess some simple/funny things about my life!

1. I am absolutely obsessed with the Real Housewives series on Bravo! If I miss it at 10:00 pm, I will stay up until they show it again at 11:30! My favorite cast is the OC (now possibly New Jersey) and my least favorite is New York! There is just something entertaining about the drama with these women! Sad, I know, but I love it!

2. Sometimes Hunter and I will stay in our PJ's all day long and I will shower right before Brett gets home! I just don't see the point in putting make up on, dressing up, and getting ready to hang out with Hunter!

3. I still watch Hunter when he sleeps at night like he is a newborn! There is nothing more precious and I ask myself where the time has gone.

4. I really want to have the basketball belly with this pregnancy, but I won't! I didn't have it with Hunter and people tell me how fortunate I am that I don't with this one either! I just feel like I look like a big blob and women with that kind of belly are ten times cuter!

5. The only place that is enhancing with this pregnancy are my girls, which I absolutely HATE! Women tell me all the time to enjoy it and that they have paid big bucks for theirs, but I despise it! Too much information I know, but it feels good to let this out!

And Lori, I promise to post a belly picture when I get back from the beach! I'm currently following confession #2! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment