Monday, June 21, 2010

Beach Bound Soon!



Sun, Ocean, Shopping- what more could a girl want?! We are leaving for the beach next week and we are so excited and ready! We've started to get our things packed and the big Wal-Mart trip is coming soon! I can't wait to put my toes in the sand, watch Hunter have a blast, and spend time with Brett! The one thing I'm not looking forward to are the maternity bathing suits! haha I don't quite have a big belly, so they look a little weird, but I'm too big in some areas for my old bathing suits- if you catch the hint!


We had a blast this past weekend at the third wedding of the summer! Our close friends Matt and Jessica got married! Brett was a groomsman and I did the programs/book! They also put the pressure on me to put Jess' veil in...none of the bridesmaids wanted to do it for fear of messing up her hair and they all knew that I knew how to do it! It's no secret that I am a prissy girl and love weddings! I did it with no problem and she looked beautiful! I'm anxious to see pics of me putting the veil in though because I was holding my mouth/tongue every which way putting the comb of the veil in- it should be funny :o) We love you Matt and Jess and hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon at the Atlantis! I haven't downloaded pics, but I will later!


We have picked a name for Baby Spradlen, but you will have to wait until the next post! Oh, the anticipation! And for those of you that know, shhhhh! I will reveal it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment