Monday, July 12, 2010

Catch Up!

We are back from the beach! It's bitter sweet-I don't ever want to leave the beach, but it's nice to be back home and in our own bed! We had a blast and even stayed an extra day! Brett and I were able to have date night thanks to Viv and we had a nice evening- we ordered lobster tail and shrimp- yum! My mouth is watering thinking about it!
Here's our famous balcony picture! I have a little bump as you can see! I'm sorry to report the only family picture we have with Hunter is on the beach and in our bathing suits! It's not horrible, but it's not fun seeing yourself in a maternity bathing suit!ha Maybe I'll get the guts to share it!

We went down to the beach the night of the fourth and of course I dressed Hunter in khaki shorts and a white polo! I snatched him up while Brett was taking pictures and said 1-2-3- CHEESE! I am majorly cheesing in this picture, but I like it of us!

This is one of my favorite vacation pictures! I just think it looks neat and I've already ordered it to put in a frame! I have plenty more vacation pictures to put on here, but I just wanted to post a few while I play catch up!


I am now six months pregnant! Can you believe it?!?! He is constantly moving/kicking and sometimes Brett and I will sit on the couch and just watch my belly! It's amazing to watch him move! Brody now has developed a strong grip and can open and close his eyes! He can also hear loud noises, such as, Maddie barking or the vacuum cleaner.


I went to a Urologist today as a follow up to my unexpected hospital visit. BAD NEWS! Based off the tests they ran today, taking my dad's history into consideration with kidney stones, and reading my chart from the hospital, the doctor said she is about 100% sure that I still have a kidney stone :( TMI- I know, but there is apparently still a lot of blood in my urine and that is what was alarming to her. I'm not experiencing any pain or symptoms right now because the stone has moved and she believes whole heartedly that I have not passed it. I either will pass it on my own or have to have a procedure done when it flares up ( I end up in the hospital because of pain) again. Oh the joys! I have to follow up with her in December after I have Brody to do more tests. She wasn't able to run all of the normal tests today because of the baby and exposing him to radiation. She said if I haven't passed it by the time I have him, we need to figure out what to do or what is going on with my kidneys and bladder.


This weekend is our last wedding of the summer. Kevin, Brett's roommate from college is getting married! It will be nice to see some old friends from college. And then the last weekend in July is the big girl's trip! Several of my girlfriends from Madisonville are coming in and we have rented a cabin Pigeon Forge- I'm really looking forward to it!!! I don't think it can get here fast enough!



1 comment:

  1. you look so darn cute! i can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going - for me at least! haha! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete