Sunday, July 25, 2010

Prayers Please!

It's BACK! My kidney stone issue decided to come back on Wednesday and I was in the same excruciating pain as before. I called my OB and Urologist and somehow made it through the day/night without going to the hospital. I think I fought through the pain because I was getting sick even thinking about the IV-every time I have gotten one, it takes the nurse at least three times to get it in. I saw my doctor on Friday and they did another ultrasound of my kidney and you would not believe it! I have an obstructing kidney stone which basically means I am retaining all of my fluid in my right kidney. This stone has in essence caused a "dam" in my kidney. I saw the stone- it measures 1 cm and I am having surgery on Tuesday. She is going to put a stent in my right kidney to hopefully drain the fluid and flush the kidney stone into my bladder so I can pass it. Sounds fun doesn't it?! I will be in "Twilight" as she called it so I won't feel a thing. It's still enough to make me nervous though.

On a happy note, Brett and I celebrated our four year anniversary on Thursday. We weren't able to do much because of my pain, but we went out to eat and he sent me flowers, which I love. He is wonderful to me and I couldn't have married a better man! Here are a few of my favorite pics from our big day!



I'm looking forward to the next four years and many more! I have a very blessed and wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment