Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

I thought Truthful Tuesday would be easy enough to blog while Brody is asleep and Hunter is working a puzzle! So here we go!

1.) We are all now going to bed at 10:30, which is so NOT me! I am such a night owl and would stay up late to watch all of my reality shows, but as you all know our situation has changed!

2.) I have never been happier in my life! Brody is such a good baby and Hunter has done well with the family change. He tells Brody how cute he is and pats his head all of the time! I truly realize how blessed I am to be the mother of two, wonderful boys!

3.) Shower? What's that? The boys always look cute, but mommy, not so much! I find myself trying to do stuff around the house while Brody sleeps and sometimes it's just easier to take a shower when Brett gets home! Lets face it, I don't have to rush if he's here!

4.) I'm sooo ready for the holidays! There's just something magical about it and we are going to do Christmas cards for the first time this year!

5.) And finally, I hope you read this Lori! I'm so thankful for you and for all of the pictures you are doing for us! What a special time you are documenting at a fraction of the price. This means so much to me! I love you and appreciate you more than you'll ever know! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment