Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Stuffed!

After this Thanksgiving holiday, I am stuffed! We celebrated a little early on Wednesday. Brett's brother Edwin is a high school football coach and his team has made it to the state championship! They had practice on Thursday so they all came down Wednesday night to eat! We then had leftovers on Thanksgiving and for the rest of the week!

This little guy was thankful for his bottle of milk! He was also excited to see Lorelai!

Isn't she too cute?! Lorelai is Roy and Amanda's daughter. Roy and Brett are childhood friends and Amanda and I have become close through them. It's hard to believe that she will be one in March! I remember telling Amanda I was pregnant and the next day she went into labor! Time goes by too fast! They stopped by Viv's on Thanksgiving and Amanda brought her phenomenal banana pudding! Lets just say it didn't last long! :o)

Hunter and Roy were having a good time at Viv's too! Hunter just loves Roy and he loves to tackle him! I wasn't the greatest photographer on Thanksgiving, but it's hard when you're trying to visit with family, play with the kids, and rest!

I also had decided NOT to go black Friday shopping, but I couldn't stand it! I ended up going to the outlets with my MIL and we found tons of bargains! The Childrens Place ( my favorite clothing store for the boys) was 50% off the whole store and they also let you use your coupons this year! We also went to Carters, Under Armour, Stride Rite ( I got Brody his first pair of shoes), and back to Childrens Place! Brett and I also went on Saturday to Toys R Us and Target! I meant to take a picture of our trunk, but I forgot! We cleaned up and don't have too much Christmas shopping left to do!

We are looking forward to Christmas and we're hopefully getting our decorations out this weekend! Happy Holidays everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment