Monday, November 22, 2010

A Suprising and Busy Weekend!

What a wonderful, busy weekend! I went to the mailbox Saturday expecting our normal mail and found a surprise! My childhood friend Erin had sent me a package! I opened it up........

And this is what I found! I absolutely love the burp cloth and bib! Thank you so much Erin and these will definitely get a lot of use. We played babies and house all the time when we were in elementary school and now we are both married with children. She has an adorable boy named Ty who will be one in February. We hope to get our boys together soon for a play date!

We also took Brody to meet his girlfriend Olivia! Brittany had her on November 4th and she is just too cute! Brittany was in an earlier post with me at my baby shower- we were showing off our baby bumps! Brody and Olivia had a great first date of pacifiers, sleeping, and just hanging out!

And the fun continues! We decided to take the boys to the park since the weather has been so nice! Brody hung out in his stroller and slept most of the time. Although, I did snap this picture with his eyes open!

Hunter had a great time on the playground and loved this bridge! He was on it most of the time we were there!

And of course he had to go down the BIG slide! Brett had to go with him the first time! We were there for about two hours and it was wonderful to get out of the house!

I have no pictures of this, but we went to a Christmas light show in Sevierville! You drive through the Smokies Stadium Lot and they have it decorated in thousands of Christmas lights! They have music that goes along with the lights and at the end of one of the songs, it played jingle bells! Hunter said, " Listen, do you hear that? I hear Santa Claus!" It was priceless and I will never forget that moment!


I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend and I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving! My mouth is already watering! ha :o)



1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked your surprise!! And yes, let's please get these boys together soon!! Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete