Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Happy Birthday Hunter! Hunter's third birthday was this past Friday and I keep asking myself where the time went! I can't believe it has been three years since he came into our world! I wanted to share some previous birthday pictures and it is amazing to see how much he has grown over the past few years!

This is the day Hunter was born! Isn't he beautiful?!?! Of course I'm partial since he is mine! :o)Brett being a Tennessee Vols fan was not thrilled with the choice of hat! I received three of these if that gives you any idea of how loyal us Kentucky fans are - Go Cats! I told Brett when he gives birth to a seven pound baby, he can pick out what he/she wears! haha He was in good spirits about it and don't worry, I got plenty of Vols stuff too!

This is my favorite picture of Hunter from his first birthday! Look at those two, little teeth sticking out! We had his party at our house with all of our friends and family! It was a great time and Hunter had a blast!

And Hunter did not disappoint with the cake! He dug right in and even had some ice cream too! Needless to say, he devoured the cake and needed a bath immediately afterwards!

He we are at Chuck E. Cheese for his second birthday! Isn't the cup too cute?! I always laugh when I look at this picture! We had his birthday party at a bounce house and enjoyed every minute of it!

And here's the big guy on his third birthday! Not really sure of the face I am getting here, but he we was so happy this day and surrounded by balloons! We went to went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch- one of his favorites, Party City where he picked out Cars theme for his party, the mall where he got new tennis shoes and Buzz Light Year cell phone from the Disney store, and Toys R Us where he got his big gift- A Huffy Lightning McQueen (from Cars of course) bike! Then it was time to head home for cupcakes and playing outside!

Blowing out his candle! He was blowing at it before Uncle Cory even put it down on the table! :o) I wonder what he wished for?!?! We are having a Cars pizza party for him in a couple of weeks! This is one crazy summer I tell you!

He is so happy and his hair is sooo sweaty! Happy Birthday Hunter- we love you more than you will ever know! It is a blessing to be your parents and you fill us with joy everyday! Our cup runneth over!






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment