Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Hoppy Easter everyone! We had a wonderful weekend full of "eggciting" things for Hunter to do! We started it off by coloring and decorating eggs last night! Hunter decided to try a spoon full of vinegar Easter water, who knows why, and needless to say he gagged, which in turn made me gag!

Let the fun begin!

Having an "eggcellent" time!

Who needs an egg dipper when you have your hands? Luckily this all washed off before church the next day!

The Finished Product!

I don't know if you can see it in the pictures well, but Hunter gave himself an Easter egg a.k.a. goose egg on the right side of his forehead earlier in the day. He was dancing and spinning in circles and got a little dizzy. He went head first into his kid table! He's a trooper and five minutes after doing it, he was up and dancing again!

I will post Easter pictures tomorrow! This was all I could do tonight and I know this was a much needed update! I'm still not feeling well and cannot wait for this to go away- all though every moment of it is worth it! Happy Easter!










1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and I have to agree with your comment about an egg dipper! Hunter is so precious. Sending loving prayers that you get to feeling better, Ali. ILY xoxox Mom

    ReplyDelete