Monday, December 12, 2011

Breakfast Casserole

So, I have been terrible at Tasty Tuesday these past few weeks! I've been so busy with the boys, preparing for Christmas, trying to get my shopping done, visiting family that I have neglected my blog! I wanted to go ahead and post a recipe tonight because I know I won't have time tomorrow. I make this breakfast casserole every Christmas morning and it's delicious! I've made it part of our tradition and it's so easy!




P.S. I had to include this sweet Christmas picture of the boys! They melt my heart!




Breakfast Casserole


-Spray your glass dish with non stick spray. I use my bigger Pyrex dish- too tired at the moment to go look at the measurements! :)


-First Layer: Six slices of bread-rip into pieces covering bottom. I use more than six-I just keep ripping up bread until the bottom is fully covered


-Second Layer: One pound of sausage-brown and drain


-Third Layer: Two cups of cheese-sprinkle on top


-Mix in bowl: six eggs, one cup of milk, salt & pepper. Pour mixture on top of cheese.


- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes




Enjoy and who knows, maybe it will become a tradition in your house too!

No comments:

Post a Comment