Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hunter's First Week of Pre-K

Went GREAT! He has been so excited about starting school this year! He went to bed early and had a fantastic morning. Everyone got up at 7:30 and started the day with breakfast and a bath.

Brushing his teeth after his bath. He kept asking me if it was time to leave.


His first day of school picture. He's holding a monster truck- it had to be in the picture too. My mom use to take our first day picture in front of our front door, so I figured I would carry on the tradition!









Time for school! We changed Hunter's car seat to a booster recently, so he really is becoming a big boy!



Thumbs Up! I'm so happy he let me snap all of these pictures of him. After about two or three, he usually informs me that that's enough!ha




I don't have any pictures of his classroom or teachers. They do a car line, so I don't even get out of the car. When I pulled up, Hunter got out of the car with no hesitation, told me he loved me (love you too), I told him to have a great day, and he said, "OK, bye!" I didn't cry this year, but I definitely had a lump in my throat.


Brody and I have spent our days grocery shopping, eating lunch with friends, cleaning the house, napping, and playing. It seems so quiet when Hunter isn't around. I sure do miss him when he's gone, but I know he is learning, making friends, and having fun! It's just hard to let go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of and happy for my grandest grandson, Hunter! I so understand you missing him just like I missed you, Ali.

    I'm pleased you are carrying on the picture tradition. Think you will do the Christmas gift tradition, too? haha Grandma Jeanne is responible for that one.

    ReplyDelete