Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Extra! Extra! Read All About It...

My best friend, Kilee is pregnant and I'm gonna shout it! KILEE IS PREGNANT!!! I'm ecstatic for her and her husband, Matt. She is due October 13th! I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby! She thinks it's a girl! Kilee and Matt on their wedding day! Aren't they a gorgeous couple?! They will have been married for five years in July and this is their first baby!
I stole this picture off of facebook, so I'm not really sure who's baby this is! ha I just wanted to show how natural she looks with a baby and I know she is going to be a fantastic mom!

Here she is with Brody at Christmas! Hunter calls her Aunt Kilee and so will he :) We have been best friends since preschool so it stinks that I live so far away (she still lives in the town where I grew up), but I talk to her about every day. Her pregnancy is going well and she just stays tired right now!

She's coming to visit this weekend and I can't wait! We are going to go shopping for her and the baby! I'm looking forward to a girls weekend and so is she! Maybe we will have to get a pedicure too!!! :)

1 comment: