Sunday, January 30, 2011

When I Grow Up...

I received some new artwork for my fridge this week! This month at preschool, they are discussing what I want to be when I grow up. They have had numerous guests, such as, dentists, firemen, policemen, etc. This past Thursday, they asked each child what they wanted to be and Hunter said a daddy!

They were giving out props for each picture, so Hunter got to use a baby doll! I had to take a picture of a picture, so I don't think you can see how much he is cheesing here! His teacher said she just knew he said that because of his baby brother, but I also think he might have meant it as I want to be like my daddy! Either way, it warmed my heart!

This same day, we got out home videos of him and he kept saying, "There's Hunter!" He was two and I kept thinking, "I want that back!" I could have sobbed for hours because I want to know where the time went! He looked so little and it's hard to believe he will be four in May!
It's so true when they say, cherish every moment because they're not little for long!

2 comments:

  1. ali, that is soooo sweet! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand how you feel, Ali. Now you know why our old home videos make me cry! I love you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete