Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two Month Check Up!

Brody had his two month check up on Thursday! I was excited to see how much he weighed and not excited about the fact that he had to get his first shots! He cried and screamed really hard when he got them, which made me sick/weak at my stomach. You know how they say mothers can differentiate between cries?! Well, I had NEVER heard this cry from Brody, so it broke my heart! I was able to calm him down quickly and he was fine. After having children, I now realize when my mother said, "I would take your place in a heartbeat," she honestly meant it! Now, onto the good stuff from the appointment!

-Weight: 12 lbs 3.5 oz (50th percentile) I honestly thought he would be above average with all of his rolls!

-Length: 23 3/4 in (45th percentile)

-Head Circumference: 15 3/4 (45th percentile)

-Drinks 4 to 5 ounces every three hours

-Wears size one Pampers Swaddlers

Milestones/Things he likes: Smiles all of the time, coos, starting to laugh, rolls from back to belly, watches and follows with eyes, sleeps through the night, and LOVES to take a bath :)

We are so blessed to have a happy, healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment