Monday, October 18, 2010

The Bags are Packed!


The bags are packed, but don't get too excited! I went to the doctor Friday and NO changes! I didn't get to see my doctor because she got called to deliver and she had three more patients in labor! The nurse asked if I would be ok seeing the nurse practitioner and I said yes because I didn't want to be there all day!


I had an ultrasound and Brody now weighs six pounds, eight ounces! He's still a little below average, but the NP did tell me he scored eight out of eight on a test for movement and health! He's just going to be small, which is fine with me. I didn't realize when I had Hunter at seven pounds, two ounces, he was below average. It was big enough for me though :o) I would post pictures, but Brody is so smushed in there, it's kind of hard to tell what is what in the picture without seeing it in person.


His diaper bag is packed, the newborn lounger is ready, and thank God Brett's brother and wife bought me a new Boppy! I used my old one so much that it is basically flat! Those things are wonderful and I couldn't live without it!


I have an appointment on Friday, if I make it until then! I probably will since I've been telling everyone that I will go early! I'm just ready and we are ready to meet our newest family member!

No comments:

Post a Comment