Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Bump!

I had a baby shower this past weekend and it was wonderful! I am blessed with many friends and family who showered Brody and I with tons of gifts!

My bestie, as we call each other, Lori made this diaper wreath for me to hang on the door at the hospital! Too cute, right?! She is so creative and I absolutely love it!

And here is a baby bump picture for everyone- actually two baby bumps! My friend Brittany is due November 10th with a little girl! This is their first and we are so excited for them! We have already arranged Brody and Olivia's marriage! :o)

Sorry it's such a short post, but this pregnancy is nearing the end and it is definitely taking a toll on me! I don't sleep much at night, my heartburn is out of control, etc. It's all worth it though and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I have a doctor's appointment Friday so I will update everyone then!






1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower, but I just love your blog! I really love the diaper wreath! I'm just not that creative, LOL--but it's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete