Friday, September 17, 2010

Hunter's in Preschool!

It's official- Hunter is in preschool! And there is no question about it, I'm the one having the harder time with it! I had my first emotional breakdown of the pregnancy last week when I dropped him off on Thursday! When I picked him up, the teacher told me he had a little bit of a rough day, which only added to my emotions. I was a basket case as the week went on and was dreading yesterday! Good news though- he had a GREAT day!!! Now I can stop giving myself and Brody heart attacks on Thursdays! They worked on the letter B and I received my first artwork for the fridge!

Who knew glued on cotton balls in the shape of a B could be so special?! I am a very proud mommy and plan to continue to show off his artwork!

I'm now (well tomorrow) 34 weeks along! I guess at my last doctor's appointment, she put things into perspective for me! At 36 weeks, if I go into labor, she will NOT stop it! I know this sounds a bit dramatic, but if I go into labor in two weeks, we will have a baby!!! Did I mention his nursery is still a hodge podge, catch all room?! We are going to start working on his room this weekend and I will post pictures when it's complete!

Brody now weighs around five pounds and is about twelve inches long, which is the size of a loaf of bread (head to rump), plus an additional five inches or more in legs! I have an ultrasound in two weeks and I can't wait to see the little guy! I will post pictures of him too! Keep praying for our growing family!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Hunter had a good day!! I know the pressure that must take off of you!! Now you can enjoy your time while he's there!!

    Can't believe that we're about to meet baby Brody!! So freakin' excited!

    ReplyDelete