Thursday, September 23, 2010

35 Weeks

I had a doctor's appointment today and everything looks great! While she was checking the heart rate, Brody was kicking up a storm! It's so neat to hear his heart and his movements. He is a very active baby during the day!

Whoa BABY! I feel like all of the sudden, my belly has popped out! Gorgeous picture- I know! Yes, I chopped my head off in the picture, but be happy I even posted one! It's a million degrees here-can someone mention to the weather/mother nature that it is FALL, not summer?! Also, Hunter had preschool today and guess what?!?!

He had a PERFECT daily report!!! He was also the blessing leader, but in the notes section you can see that he did not eat any lunch! Too funny! He is a very picky eater and usually has two good meals a day and I guess lunch wasn't one of them today! I got his lunch out in the car and he gobbled it up-late afternoon snack is what we will call it!

So, for perfect behavior we stopped at Dairy Queen for some ice cream! It was a perfect treat on this HOT day! I'm a very proud mommy!

I have an ultra sound next week so I will be sure to post pictures of Brody! I'm now going to the doctor once a week and he will be here before we know it! We can't wait to meet the little guy!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! And Hunter just needed to get adjusted!! Just asking...is your wedding ring set on the wrong hand???

    ReplyDelete