Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bubba Gump Shrimp & More!

The Girl's Trip was a HUGE success! We had a wonderful time reminiscing, giggling/talking until 4:00 a.m. and of course eating! Although, can you believe we didn't take one picture? Not one! Which is fine with me considering I'm not really feeling photogenic these days! I was a terrible packer and forgot numerous things, including my camera. Sorry!


We enjoyed shopping at the outlets, walking around Gatlinburg, and eating everything in site! Our favorite meal was at Bubba Gump Shrimp! It was delicious, our waiter was hysterical, and everyone knows that I love movies! They quizzed us on our Forest Gump knowledge and I must say Layne was the champion!

It was a wonderful time and just what I needed! It did make me sad to see all of my childhood best friends leave, but no worries, I am going home to Madisonville in a month for my first baby shower!

I wanted to say thanks again to Layne for all of your hard work in putting this together! You found a great place for us to stay and you brought all of the goodies for the cabin! And as we always say, love ya girlie!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww girl it was a blast!!! I hope to do it again next year!! Love ya girlie! ;)

    ReplyDelete