Friday, March 23, 2012

The Zebra's Stripe

I haven't quit blogging, I promise! I've been super busy creating my business, The Zebra's Stripe!!! I've been staying up until 2:00 a.m. trying to get a lot of things done, so blogging has been put on the back burner for the moment! I'm in the middle of creating my Etsy site, my facebook fan page is ready to go ( I haven't released it yet), and I've all ready received one huge order! Here are a few things I have been working on and why I haven't been able to blog lately! :)

The spring wreaths I created from the order! I thought they turned out really well. A few touch ups after I took these pictures and they were ready to go! Excuse my messy kitchen table in the first one- that one was created at 2:00 a.m. ha :) I'm now working on twelve wreaths for summer, fourth of July, and sports themed ones!
The mini diaper cakes! What a precious gift to give to an expecting mom or to take to the hospital when the baby arrives!
Mini diaper cake made with baby sock roses!
What mom expecting a little girl wouldn't love this! I know I would and no, I'm not expecting!
Washcloth candy and lollipops! These may look easy to make, but they're not! Those little washcloths come unrolled so easily and of course I'm a perfectionist, so if I didn't like how the finished product looked, I would start all over!
Containing two washcloth candies, this would be precious to use at a baby shower!
These would also be great for centerpieces/decor at a baby shower! Four washcloth lollipops that can match any theme!
Diaper cake- one tiered

I love this! It's a jungle out there!!! Two-tiered diaper cake I created for a customer!
And even though I have boys, I do know how to make girl stuff! :) Everyone that knows me well, knows this is right up my alley! For goodness sakes, my nickname in college was Miss Priss! I can't help that I like huge bows and tutus on little girls! :) This is a newborn tutu and the one below is an infant one!
Once everything goes live, I will put links to both sites on my blog! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, so prayers are appreciated! Let me know what you all think!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ali, you are SO talented and creative, not to mention doing all that work with 2 active little boys, Brody (1 y/o) and Hunter (4 y/o). I am SO proud of you and know you'll have great success, sweetie. XO I had a great time with you, Katie and the boys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete