Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fifteen Month Checkup...

Brody had his fifteen month checkup last week! As suspected, we still have a small fella- as I like to call him! He weighs 20 lbs 8 oz (5%) and is 32 inches long/tall (75%). Long and lean is what everyone calls him. I swear though, he eats more than anybody! Brett and I joke that he is going to eat us out of house and home! I'm just wondering why I don't have this gene?!

He is a walker now! He loved to crawl, so he was a little late with the walking business. He "runs" and squeals when Brett walks in the door from work! He starts screaming, "Da Da!"


Who's that in my window?! He loves playing with this house! His favorite words right now are da da, juice, ball, papaw, mama, and uh-oh! He's working on doggy and of course he has a million words in his own language!


Not another picture! He is currently obsessed with balls and toothbrushes. If he sees a ball anywhere at anytime, he is going to shout, "A ball!" He carries around three toothbrushes most of the time and he MUST have the toothpaste as well. Maybe he will play in the NFL or be a dentist?! He loves to play outside and drive his Mater. Thankfully its been warmer than usual for this time of year, so we've played outside quite a bit!


He's been quite fussy lately (not normal), but I think it's because he's trying to set a record for how many teeth you can get at one time! Every time I look in his mouth, I see a new one coming through. Tylenol and Motrin have been our best friends- I know it must be painful! The little stinker is into everything he shouldn't be- dog food and water, trash cans, toilets (we have to remember to keep the lid down), cabinets, drawers, etc. I have to keep a close eye on him, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!


I'm anxious to see how much he's grown and what he's doing at his next appointment. Time is flying by and I'm trying to cherish every moment- even the fussy ones because one day, when he's grown, I know I'm going to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment